Wednesday, April 1, 2009

thanks to u all and good luck

finally the time has come and i ll continue to blog in japan as my frens wishes
some eye candy pictures...damn that guy..his pedo rank is higher than me now LoL (-3-)

for now food ranger from 4S organization will reduce again till 2S.. must send me nice picture wor the 2S remember..


SPECIAL THANKS


chin- for treated me morning dimsum today lol
shuk-always be my driver XD
boss teh-my supplier [ guess wat]
shin-being helping me reduce tension [ at the same time increase]
syinee-for the meal at kiku
sim sze and hua yuen-for your steamboat


and........who else leh ...

ah...no time to think.. .blah

ah ya .. thanks to u , denise for your card.. sure will never forget bout u one he he ..
next time i want to see u become an completer XD good luck

GOOD LUCK to all my frens esspecially syinee that wanted to go taiwan, shuk that wanna come along, ...
and good luck to my ex student Zi Qin, Fiona, Krystal, and Vivienne for this year UPSR and other students in kumon as well..keep in touch wor

SPECIAL MESSAGE :

to : injune : actually your baked cake................er..............





to : stephanie chan: your birthday is my last celebrated birthday in malaysia so far..so as your present is the most special among to all i give..hope u like it lol

ok la... yau yuen zhoi gin, few years later......
will continue update blog there







4 comments:

  1. I'm feel sad cause u didn't mention me in your blog!!!!
    But all the best and take good care of yourself at there!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, go and add a cbox at "http://www.cbox.ws/" so that we can spam here. By the way, give me your sister's number, forgot ask her just now. Stephanie wanna ajak her out (interested jor).

    ReplyDelete
  3. ps-yan-no time to think so much mah.. packing thing wor.. sorry ya

    ReplyDelete
  4. ha ha..now i only see saw your blog..thanks
    for ur blessing..

    ReplyDelete